Convert Small Balances to BTXN
You can easily convert your small cryptocurrency balances to BTXN, which are below the minimum order limits.
To convert your small balances to BTXN;
On Bitexen webpage;
- Go to the "Accounts > Account Summary" page or "BTXN Profile > BTXN Loyalty" page from the Homepage.
- Click on the "Convert Small Balances to BTXN" button
- Select the small cryptocurrency balances you want to convert to BTXN and click on "Convert Selected" button
- Or click on the "Convert All" in order to convert all small balances you have.
On Bitexen mobile application;
- Go to "Account" menu
- Click the "Convert Small Balances to BTXN" button,
- Select the small cryptocurrency balances you want to convert to BTXN and click on "Convert" button
FAQ About BTXN Coin
1. How many BTXN Coins will be produced in total? Only 15 million BTXN Coins will be produced, and after this number is reached, no new BTXN Coins will be produced. 2. At What Price Will You Sell? BTXN Coins are not sold by Bitexen to users for a ...
BTXN Commission Refund Feature
As part of the commission refund feature, you can get half of the transaction fees you pay while trading at Bitexen, according to the amount of BTXN coins you have in your account. Bitexen refunds the accounts of its users on the first day of every ...
How is the Distribution and Repurchase Plan of BTXN Coin?
How Does BTXN Coin Distribution and Repurchase Happen? BTXN Coin distributions were made in 4 stages to our users who created an account at Bitexen, and each stage started with the condition that all BTXN Coins in the previous stage were distributed. ...
What is BTXN Coin and How Does It Work?
1.1 What is BTXN Coin? BTXN Coin is the native cryptocurrency created of Bitexen and created on the Ethereum blockchain with only 15 million unitsw with the ERC-20 token standard. BTXN Coin is distributed to Bitexen users, free of charge. BTXN Coin ...
Why I Can't Create Orders, Altough I Have Enough Balance in My Account?
The approximate value of the assets you are viewing from the chart in the “Account Summary” section represents the approximate total value of your available balance and the balances in your open orders. You can check your available balance for each ...