EXEN Commission Refund Feature
As part of the commission refund feature, you can get half of the transaction fees you pay while trading at Bitexen, according to the amount of EXEN coins you have in your account.
Bitexen refunds the accounts of its users on the first day of every week and on the first day of every month, without waiting for following Monday. In order for our users to benefit from our transaction fee refund campaign, they must have a minimum of 10 EXEN in their accounts on the first day of each month and on Mondays.
For example, a user with 10 EXEN Coins in his account receives 10% of the commission fee refund arising from the trade he has made during a week, and another user who has 100 EXEN Coins in his account, 50% of the commission fee arising from the transactions he has made during the week. At the beginning of the next week, it will be returned as a commission refund.
- At the time of commission refund, you must have 10 or more EXEN Coins in your account.
- Commission refunds are made on a weekly basis.
- Commission refunds are made within the week (the next week) following the week in which the transactions are made.
- Bitexen reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the campaign.
- This promotion can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Locked EXEN tokens are not taken into account when determining the rakeback rate.
Our users who have;
- 10 EXEN Coins and more, receive 10%
- 20 EXEN Coins and more receive 20%
- 30 EXENCoins and more, receive 30%
- 50 EXEN Coins and more, receive 40%
- 100 EXEN Coins and above receive 50% of the commission they paid on a weekly basis.
FAQ About EXEN Coin
Notice: The distribution of 5 Million EXEN Coins, as part of the membership and reference campaign was completed as of 22.09.2020. 1. How many EXEN Coins will be produced in total? Only 15 million EXEN Coins will be produced, and after this number is ...
What is EXEN Coin and How Does It Work?
1.1 What is EXEN Coin? EXEN Coin is the native cryptocurrency created of Bitexen and created on the Ethereum blockchain with only 15 million units with the ERC-20 token standard. EXEN Coin is distributed to Bitexen users, free of charge.EXEN Coin can ...
Internal Transfer Feature
Internal transfer feature allows to transfer cryptocurrencies to other Bitexen account within second. You don’t pay any transfer fees and or wait for network confirmation. When Internal Transfer feature is activated, transfers to any other wallet ...
Increase Limits Feature
Increase Limits Feature, helps you to increase trading limits Instant Trade. Thanks to this feature; On Instant Trade, you can increase the maximum amount of your orders approximately by 5 times. The amount of increase varies based on ...
What is Transaction Commission Rate
When your order is fulfilled, a certain amount of transaction fee is charged for trading in PRO-enabled trading pairs on our platform. Transaction fee rates are applied in two different ways as market maker and market taker. Market Maker Commission ...